CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

  I would love for this blog to be as creative and interesting as my daughters.  Despite their best efforts,  tutoring and encouragement...the easiest way for you to keep up on the BEST things in my life, is to read the "Jessica Reports."  Finally having daughters is simply the greatest blessing ever!!

  I hit the "over 50" mark in February.  I am celebrating every year!  This second half of my existence is so full of joy. I feel very grateful to be so well loved and supported. Bring on each increasing digit!
  After a very long, wet and snowy winter, I am very excited about the signs of spring appearing in my yard.  Purple and yellow crocus are showing their colors and there is hope of hyacinths to come!  It is amazing how such a little thing makes such a big difference in my mental and emotional state.  I love this time of renewal and rejoicing.
  Okay...this new post was a big step.  Stay tuned for the promise of pictures to come.  Happy Spring!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah!!! for the new post.

Lindsey Smith said...

I am so PROUD of you, look at that you did it! I love the pictures of the babies. Keep the posts coming, I will read every one! Love you Kim!

alysha said...

congrats on hitting 50! You have been very blessed and we have too having you in our lives!!
can't wait for more updates!

Alissa said...

I LOVE the blog!

Parker or Jessica said...

One of these days i need to get on and sneak some pictures for you. I will dont worry. xoxo

Megan said...

Kim,
I didn't even know you had a blog so yeah! Good to see pictures of everyone....see you soon.

Hannah Stayner said...

you have no idea how thrilled I am that you have a blog! I adore you Kimmy! btw you looked fabulous on TV yesterday!

I love you!

Hillary said...

Hello Aunt Kim!!!

I am so happy to have found your blog! Blogs are just the best... I am glad you have one too! Tony and Parker's babies are SOOOO cute and I bet you just love them to pieces!

You must know that I will be blog-stalking now that I know your address! :) I hope all is well and hope to see you this summer when me and baby Ben are visiting (July and part of August)!! Ben would like to meet his GREAT-AUNT Kimmy!! :) ha ha ha that sounds funny to say!

See you in the bloggin world... check us out too! :)
www.sorensensinct.blogspot.com
Love, Hillary

Anonymous said...

Ill give you something to post about! Come see my darling child! he needs his gammy kim to play with!!!